I’ve decided to start this new category of posts called… dun, dun, dun! “Adventures in Skincare.”
Short blurb – When I tried this face mask, I got compliments the next day of my skin looking “radiant” and refreshed. For the record, I have combination skin and a dark complexion.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1/2 of a single turmeric (I like to use fresh turmeric because it bears better results than the powdered form)
- Gloves (to keep your hands from being stained)
What To Do:
- Grate your turmeric – you really don’t need all that much. Half of a grated turmeric was more than enough for me.
- Add your teaspoon of sugar.
- Add enough water to make the sugar slightly dissolve but not dissolve all the way.
- Apply the mixture on your face and let it stay anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
*disclaimer: this turmeric mask WILL STAIN YOUR LIFE. After I rinse it off, I normally use a small bit of my cleanser to make sure my skin isn’t still orange in daylight.